The publically accessible outdoor recreational programs are managed by the Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites Division. Fisheries operations are managed and supported by the Wildlife Resources Division.
Now accepting campground host applications.
» Parking Fee Notice:
› Rocky Mountain PFA parking permit required (one per vehicle).
› WMA license is not required but a valid Georgia Fishing License is required to fish on this area.
› An annual pass application form is available at the link under "Additional Information".
› It is illegal to possess alcoholic beverages anywhere in the area.
› No one may rappel, rock climb or hang glide.
» Heath Lake Regulations:
› Lake is open on the 1st–10th of each month.
› There is now a slot limit on largemouth bass. All largemouth bass 14"–20" must be released immediately. There is still a creel limit of 5 fish, only one of which can be over 20".
» Additional Information:
› Below are some specific information sheets for Rocky Mountain PFA:
• Park Brochure
• Visitor Information
• 2016–2017 Hunting Information
• Hunting Map
• Group Shelter Rules
• Group Camp Reservation Form
• Annual Pass Application Form
• Fishing Regulations
• Fishing Guide
• 2 Lakes — 202 & 357 acres
• Concrete Boat Ramps
• Fishing Jetties
• Swimming Beach
• Picnic Shelters
• Campsites — seasonal
• Group Primitive Campsite — reservations only
• Group Picnic Area — reservation only
• ADA Accessible Facilities
Things To Do & See:
• Fishing — Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, crappie, hybrid striped-white bass
• Scenic Overlooks
• Hiking Trails