Sandcastle Building Contest
Saturday, Jun 28, 2014
10 AM to 3 PM
This event has already occurred.
Want to showcase your creativity and artistic flair or just want to have a fun bonding time with your family? Here's your chance! The best will win away a free-night stay in our campsite!
- There is no limit to the number of participants per team. However, participants may not be on multiple teams.
- Piles of sand must be formed by manpower only. Mechanized assistance is not allowed.
- The sand sculptures must be built within the assgined area and must contain only objects natural to the beach (stones, leaves, etc)
- Sculptures may not be dampened or sprayed with any solutions other than water.
- Sculptures must be finished by noon.
- Public vote will be taken between noon-3pm.
- Public's favorite will be the winner! $5 plus $5 parking.
Elijah Clark State Park
2959 McCormick Highway
Lincolnton, GA 30817
N 33.8540080 | W -82.4095420
7 miles northeast of Lincolnton on U.S. Hwy. 378.
© 2014 - Georgia Department of Natural Resources