Birthday Parties at Panola
Birthday parties can be reserved at Panola Mountain State Park. We offer two different types of birthday party packages; Explorer Package and Adventurer Package. All party packages will include the use of the Conference Room plus tables and chairs (8am-4pm), a program of your choice, plus staff set up of the party. Provided decorations include: tablecloths, birthday banner, and themed centerpiece. Please call 770-389-7801 or email email@example.com for more information or to reserve a birthday party.
Explorer Package (recommended for ages 4-10):
- Cost: $200
- Package fee covers birthday child, 15 additional children, and all adults. There is an additional fee of $5 per additional child for this package.
- Includes a 30 minute ranger-led program of your choice:
- Animal Antics – meet and greet some of the reptiles that call Panola home during this live animal encounter
- Wilderness Safari – join a park ranger on a wilderness safari where you will get to explore the park looking for evidence of animals in their natural habitat
Adventurer Package (recommended for ages 8+):
- Cost: $350
- Package fee covers birthday child, 10 additional children, and all adults. There is an additional fee of $10 per additional child for this package.
- Includes a 60 minute ranger-led program of your choice:
- Tree Climbing – spend some time hanging from one of our climbing trees during this introductory tree climbing workshop
- Archery 101 – learn the basic techniques of archery on a compound bow in this introductory archery workshop
Q: What is included with my birthday party reservation?
A: All parties will include: the use of the Conference Room plus tables and chairs (8am-4pm), a program of your choice, staff set up of the party area, and basic decorations (tablecloths, birthday banner, and themed centerpiece).
Q: How early in advance do I need to book our birthday party?
A: We require a minimum of one month’s notice to schedule your birthday party. However, our calendars can fill up quickly, so we recommend the sooner the better.
Q: When is payment due?
A: A full payment of the party amount is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your date. Payments can be made over the phone utilizing a credit/debit card or in person. All checks must be made payable to Panola Mountain State Park.
Q: Who will be leading the program for my child’s party?
A: One of professionally trained Interpretive Rangers will be leading the program of your choice for your child’s party.