We stand by our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or replace your item within 30 days. Our satisfaction guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If you need to make a return, exchange, or report damaged/missing items, contact our online store staff via email GaParksStore@dnr.ga.gov to receive a Return Authorization Form and shipping instructions.
- Proof of purchase is required and returned items must be in new, unused condition.
- GA State Parks does not pay return shipping unless an item is damaged or we made an error processing your order.
- You may use whatever shipping method you choose, but we recommend insuring and tracking your return items to ensure safe arrival at our facility. Customer is responsible for items lost and/or damaged in return transit.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchange orders. The shipping amount will be determined by the replacement item requested.
- Customers will not be charged shipping on the exchange/replacement of damaged or missing items.
- Refunds will be processed to the original payment method within 2 weeks after items are received at our facility.
Exceptions: All clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item is damaged upon receipt.
Note: Any items purchased through the online store must be returned or exchanged using the above processes; park locations will not accept, issue refunds, or replace items purchased online.