How Do I Make a Reservation?
Join our Rewards Program
Sign up in park offices and earn points toward free reservations.
Georgia State Park rewards program.
We have accommodations for all preferences and budgets. Outdoor enthusiasts can choose from developed or primitive campsites, while others may prefer cozy cabins, yurts or hotel-style lodge rooms. In accordance to the Georgia Smoke-free Act of 2005, all enclosed state park and lodge facilities are smoke-free.
Cottages, Campsites & More
Select a park on the map to make online reservations or call 1-800-864-7275 (Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday–Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. EST).
Site-specific camping reservations are now available. We do not charge a separate cleaning fee. In most cases, rates are $23 to $50 for regular campsites, $75 to $250 for cottages/cabins and $75 to $100 for yurts.
- Cottages & Cabins
- Yurts & Unique Accommodations - Suwannee River Eco-Lodge
- SAM Shortline Excursion Train
- Golf Tee Times
From weddings to reunions, and from picnics to retreats, Georgia’s State Parks have facilities for all kinds of gatherings. Guests will enjoy the retreat-like atmosphere and variety of activities, all surrounded by scenic beauty. We can meet all budgets too! Rustic camps and picnic shelters are affordably priced, while retreats such as Smithgall Woods and the Reynolds Mansion are perfect for elegant affairs.
- Picnic Shelters, Meeting Rooms & Group Facilities (Before making reservations, call park for capacity limits.)
No Separate Cleaning Fees
We do not charge a separate cleaning fee for event rooms, shelters, cottages, yurts, campsites or any other State Park accommodation.
Coral Hospitality and the North Georgia Mountain Authority (NGMA) manage lodge parks. Please visit their websites below for more information on the park, as well as their reservations and policies.
- Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
- Georgia Veterans State Park & Lake Blackshear Resort
- Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge
- Unicoi State Park & Lodge
About Online Reservations
- Pending reservations are held in your shopping cart for a maximum of 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, your unreserved selection will be released.
- Reservations can be made up to 13 months in advance. Reservation days begin at 8 a.m. (not 12 a.m.) Eastern Standard Time. Camping reservations can be booked up to 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. Reservations for other site types can be booked up to two days in advance. (Call park for details).
- Same-date multiple park reservations unavailable online.
- Some facilities may not appear due to renovations or seasonal availability.
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
- Credit card charges will appear on your statement as Aspira One – GA DNR Parks.
Self Check-in & Online Payment
Guests with reservation balances are welcome to pay these before arrival. Payments can be made using their online account or with a new RA Camping app available in the app store, as well as by phone or calling park offices.
Self check-in is available once balances are paid in full. If checking into a cabin, yurt or other locked facility, call the park office directly to receive additional instructions. Campers can also call the park office or use the RA Camping app.
Thank you for staying with Georgia State Parks!
RA Camping App