The Cedar Creek Shooting Range is located on Cedar Creek Wildlife Management Area in Putnam County.
- 100-yard Range — shooters must provide their own paper targets, targets stand, eye and ear protection
- B.F. Grant WMA
- Bartram Forest WMA
- Clybel WMA
- Echeconnee Creek WMA
- Oaky Woods WMA
- Oconee WMA
- Redlands WMA
- Rum Creek WMA
- Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center
- Marben PFA
- Walton Public Dove Field & Hatchery
- Jarell Plantation State Historic Site
- A.H. Stephens State Park
- Hard Labor Creek State Park
- High Falls State Park
- Indian Springs State Park
- Panola Mountain State Park
From Monticello: Take Highway 212 southeast for 12.6 miles to Bradley Road. Turn right and go 1.4 miles to the shooting range.
From Eatonton: Go 0.2 miles southeast on N. Jefferson Street toward W Marion Street. Continue onto Oak Street for 1.8 mile. Take Milledgeville Road 0.2 miles then go 8 miles on GA 44W/Gray Road. Turn left and go 1.4 miles to the shooting range.
Thursday–Sunday 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
Closed if no range attendant on-site.
Range Office 678-787-5349
Region Office 478-825-6354
Fees & Passes
Pay on-site at USFS box. Must have correct change.
242 Bradley Road
Eatonton, GA 31024
N 33.22944, W -83.5238