No Junior Golf Tour is planned at this time.
- The Creek at Hard Labor, Social Circle
I-20, exist 105, 4 miles north (between Atlanta and Augusta)
- Higland Walk at Victoria Bryant, Royston
I-85, exit 160, south on Hwy. 51 (30 minutes north of Athens)
- Arrowhead Pointe at Lake Richard B. Russel, Elberton
I-85, exit 177, south on Hwy. 77 (an hour north of Augusta)
- Meadow Links at George T. Bagby, Fort Gaines
An hour south of Columbus off Hwy. 39
- Georgia Veterans Memorial Course, Cordele
I-75, exit 101, 10 miles west on Hwy. 280
- Little Ocmulgee Wallace Adams Course, McRae
I-16, exit 51 in Dublin, 28 miles south on Hwy. 441
- Brazell's Creek at Jack Hill (Gordonia), Reidsville
I-16, exit 98, south on Hwy. 57, west on Hwy. 280
- The Lakes at Laura S. Walker, Waycross
I-75, exit 62, east on Hwy. 82 or I-95, exit 36 west on Hwy. 82
- MAR 31 - 18 hole event - Brazell's Creek - Reidsville
- APR 28 - 18 hole event - The Lakes at Laura Walker - Waycross
- MAY 12 - Little Ocmulgee State Park - McRae
- JUN 23 - 18 hole event - Highland Walk at Victoria Bryant - Royston
- JUL 15 - 18 hole event - Arrowhead Pointe at Lake Russell - Elberton
- AUG 25 - 18 hole event - The Creek at Hard Labor - Social Circle
Adult/Junior event (one adult & one junior per team)
Format: Two Person Scramble
Cost: $65.00 Per Team
- $45.00 ages 7 to 10 years old (9 hole event)
- $55.00 ages 11 to 18 years old (18 hole event)
- Open to boys & girls ages 7 to 18 years old
Points will be awarded at all events, the top player in each age division will earn the player of the year award.
To grow the game of golf through a developmental junior golf tour. To expose junior golfers to competitive tournaments in a fun atmosphere. To help juniors grow their careers and earn college scholarships.
The Georgia State Park Junior Tour will conduct seven Stroke Play Events from March to August 2018. All events are held Saturdays and Sundays. Players earn points for each event based on performance.
The age division is determined by the players age as of June 1st.
Points will be awarded at all events, the top player in each age division will earn the player of the year award at end of the season. The GSPJT is committed to developing junior golfers and growing their golf careers.
Age Groups & Yardages
|10 & Under||Yellow||3000–3500|
|10 & Under||Yellow||3000–3500|
Boys & girls age 10 & under play 9 holes each day. Boys & girls 11–18 play 18 holes each day.
Trophies and awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of each age division based on the size of the field. If age groups have less than eight players, the awards allocation will be adjusted accordingly.
Caddies are allowed for junior golfers age 7–13 years old.
Junior golfers age 14–18 must carry their own bags or use push carts, no caddies.
Spectators shall remain on cart paths at all times whether walking or riding in a golf cart. Golf cart rental rates vary depending on the host course and are rented on a first come, first served basis.
Cell Phone Usage
Cell phones may be used on the course by patrons and spectators. Spectators will keep phones on silent or vibrate to minimize noise and not distract players.
To register, please email email@example.com or call or text 706.714.2902.
Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites have lodge rooms, campsites and cottages available. Reservations can be made online or by calling toll free at 1-800-864-7275.
Karl E. Gross, PGA
Georgia Junior Golf Tour Director
1400 Knox Chapel Road
Social Circle, Georgia 30025
Office: 706.557.3006 | Mobile: 706.714.2902
2011 Georgia PGA Junior Golf Leader of the Year
US Kids Golf Top 50 Instructor 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
All calls will be answered until 6:00 p.m. Calls received after 6:00 p.m. will go to voicemail and will be returned the next day between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The exception will be during the weekends of GJGT events. Calls will be answered or returned until 10:00 p.m. during GJGT events. Private golf lessons available by appointment.
- Juniors pay just $7 for up to 18 holes of play at Georgia State Park Golf Courses. Junior golfers (under 18 years of age) will feel at home on our uncrowded, beautifully maintained courses, surrounded only by nature. The Junior rate is valid for green fees only and not valid on holiday and weekend mornings.
- We encourage you to purchase the new Georgia Junior Golf Foundation's License Tag. Proceeds go to promote the growth of junior golf in Georgia.
- Many of the Georgia State Park Golf Courses host summer camps and junior clinics throughout the year, and some even have dedicated Junior Tees. The following is a list of Junior Golf events planned at the Georgia State Park Golf Courses.
College Golf Alumni Schools
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College | Tifton, GA
- Anderson University | Anderson, SC
- Armstrong Atlantic State University | Savannah, GA
- Berry College | Rome, GA
- Bethune-Cookman University | Daytona Beach, FL
- Coastal College of Georgia | Brunswick, GA
- College of Charleston | Charleston, SC
- Dalton State University | Dalton, GA
- Darton College | Albany, GA
- Emmanuel College | Franklin Springs, GA
- Florida State University | Tallahassee, FL
- Georgia Southern University | Statesboro, GA
- Georgia Southwestern State & University | Americus, GA
- Georgia State College & University | Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Tech | Atlanta, GA
- Huntington College | Montgomery, AL
- LaGrange College | LaGrange, GA
- Lipscomb University | Nashville, TN
- Mercer University | Macon, GA
- North Georgia College & State University | Dahlonega, GA
- Oglethorpe University | Atlanta, GA
- Oxford Emery University | Oxford, GA
- Piedmont College | Demorest, GA
- Reinhardt University | Waleska, GA
- Savannah College of Art & Design | Savannah, GA
- Shorter University | Rome, GA
- South Georgia College | Douglas, GA
- Southern Wesleyan University | Central, SC
- Troy State University | Troy, AL
- Truett-McConell College | Cleveland, GA
- University of Alabama, Birmingham | Birmingham, AL
- University of Georgia | Athens, GA
- University of Memphis | Memphis, TN
- University of Michigan | Ann Arbor, MI
- University of North Florida | Jacksonville, FL
- University of South Carolina, Aiken | Aiken, SC
- University of West Georgia | Carrollton, GA
- USC Lancaster | Lancaster, SC
- Valdosta State University | Valdosta, GA
- Young Harris College | Young Harris, GA