Plan outdoor adventures for the entire year
Chilly January is the perfect time to start daydreaming about warmer weather and weekend escapes. The newly published “2020 Guide to Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites” is a helpful resource for planning spring break, romantic getaways and summer vacations. It’s filled with tips on the best hiking trails, fishing spots, pet travel, golf courses, cabins, campsites and glamping yurts, as well as many new photos taken by park visitors. For a free copy, call 770-389-7286 or stop by any Georgia State Park or State Historic Site office. On online version can be found on GeorgiaStateParks.org.
# # #
- View online at https://gastateparks.org/online-travel-guide
- We can help with story ideas and photography, such as leaf watching, hidden gems, dog travel and top trails for kids.
- Many press releases are posted on GaStateParks.org/pressroom for easy reproduction. Photos are available by request.
- Follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/georgiastateparks), Twitter (@gastateparks) and Instagram (gastateparks).
- Suggested Facebook Post: Plan your year of adventure with the 2020 Guide to Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites. The booklet is filled with best hiking trails, fishing spots, pet travel, golf courses, cabins and more. View it on GaStateParks.org or get your free copy in park offices.
- Suggested Tweet: New #GaStateParks travel guide filled with outdoor adventures & getaways. View on GaStateParks.org or get free copy in park offices. #parklife #getoutdoors #see_them_all #camping #glamping #hiking #fishing #waterfalls @ExploreGeorgia @GaStateParks
Kim Hatcher, TMP
Public Affairs Coordinator