- $30 per solo kayak for 3 hours, weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- $40 per tandem (double) kayak for three hours, weight capacity: 550 lbs.
- Available seasonally.
Please go to the park office to pay and get the keys. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards. The key provided will open both padlocks: kayak bay and life jacket/paddle cubbies.
Your rental time (3 hours) starts 15 min after you get the keys and ends 15 min before you return the keys (for example, if your rental is from 1:30-4:30pm, you may retrieve the keys at 1:15 pm and return them by 4:45pm).
All rented kayaks must be returned to the proper bay, locked, and the key must be returned to the park office. If the kayak is returned after the end of the rental period, the renter will be charged the next incremental fee upon return ($30). In case of lost keys, the renter will be charged a re-key/lock fee of $30.
- Minimum 16 years of age to rent kayaks.
- Children must be at least 3 years old to ride in the kayaks and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must sign a Recreational Vehicle & Equipment Rental Agreement.
Directions to Beach & Kayak Rack
From the park office, head left out of park gate / right at stop sign / go 1 mile (pass stone park entrance) / look for 1st paved road on your left / take this left and follow signs to the beach.
For any questions, visit the Nature Center or call us at 706.557.3001.