Golfer's Choice Award - Best of Georgia golf courses
- #7 Meadow Links Golf Course at George T. Bagby State Park
- #11 Highland Walk Golf Course at Victoria Bryant State Park
- #14 Arrowhead Pointe Golf Course at Richard B. Russell State Park
Discover championship golf at affordable prices and see why Georgia State Park Golf Courses are known as “the sweetest deals in golf.” With designs that leverage the spectacular and diverse terrain across the state, Georgia State Park Golf Courses compare favorably to some of the state’s best private courses. “Like playing a resort course...without all the houses” seems to sum it up for most. The Atlanta Journal Constitution describes our courses best, “no development, no distractions and no excuses.”
And yet, for the level of play, our courses remain relaxed environments that welcome families and first-time golfers. Most offer clinics and private instruction for every age and level.
Golf Pass ($29.95)
Passes can be purchased from any State Park Golf Course.
Golf Pass Benefits:
- 10% off all retail at any Georgia State Park Golf Course
- 10% off all lodging at any Georgia State Park Golf Course
- 25% off cart & green fees on the weekend & holidays
- 35% off cart & green fees during the week
- Valid at all Georgia State Park Golf Courses
Note: Golf pass not valid during Master’s Week.
Membership can be purchased from participating state park golf courses. Price varies by course.
Golf Membership Benefits:
- $20 reciprocal fee at most state park golf courses
- 10% off all retail at most state park golf courses
- 10% off all lodging at most state park golf courses
Membership and benefits are not available at Wallace Adams Golf Course at Little Ocmulgee, Memorial Golf Course at Georgia Veterans or Meadow Links Golf Course at George T. Bagby.
Reserve Your Tee Time Online Today
- Arrowhead Pointe at Richard B. Russell
- Brazell's Creek at Gordonia-Alatamaha
- Georgia Veterans Memorial at Lake Blackshear
- Highland Walk at Victoria Bryant
- Meadow Links at George T. Bagby
- The Creek at Hard Labor Creek
- The Lakes at Laura S. Walker
- Wallace Adams at Little Ocmulgee