Gordonia-Alatamaha State Park
Georgia Golf and Travel Awards
- Best Par 4 – #11 Wallace Adams Golf Course, Little Ocmulgee State Park
- Best Par 5 – #16 Arrowhead Pointe Golf Course, Richard B. Russell State Park
- Best Value for Golf Travel in Georgia – Georgia State Parks
Golf Pass ($29.95)
Passes can be purchased from any State Park Golf Course.
Golf Pass Benefits:
- 10% off all retail at any Georgia State Park Golf Course
- 10% off all lodging at any Georgia State Park Golf Course
- 25% off cart & green fees on the weekend & holidays
- 35% off cart & green fees during the week
- Valid at all Georgia State Park Golf Courses
Membership can be purchased from participating state park golf courses. Price varies by course.
Golf Membership Benefits:
- $20 reciprocal fee at most state park golf courses
- 10% off all retail at most state park golf courses
- 10% off all lodging at most state park golf courses
Membership and benefits are not available at Wallace Adams Golf Course at Little Ocmulgee, Memeorial Golf Course at Georgia Veterans or Meadow Links Golf Course at George T. Bagby.
Discover championship golf at affordable prices and see why Georgia State Park Golf Courses are known as “the sweetest deals in golf.” With designs that leverage the spectacular and diverse terrain across the state, Georgia State Park Golf Courses compare favorably to some of the state’s best private courses. “Like playing a resort course...without all the houses” seems to sum it up for most. The Atlanta Journal Constitution describes our courses best, “no development, no distractions and no excuses.”
And yet, for the level of play, our courses remain relaxed environments that welcome families and first-time golfers. Most offer clinics and private instruction for every age and level.